Saturday, October 7, 2023

Zombie Dance Party!

Happy Caturday loves, 

Hope you are good. I am ok, my brother and me were going to go to our camp this weekend but it's rainy and cold so we stayed home. 

I'm just hanging out watching scary movies and taking it easy. Yesterday I tripped over a loose brick in the dark in our back alley and hurt my toe and twisted my ankle a bit. It's not too bad but bad enough that I feel I should stay off it for a bit.

Today I have these fun zombie dance party nails. I think these turned out really cute, dancing zombies...I love it!!!!

My bases are Emily de Molly Such A Farce (shimmer) and Glam Polish Destructo Girl, That's Me (flakie). I stamped Moyra 83 Fall In Love, Maniology M071, Nicole Diary L-12, MoYou Halloween 19, Born Pretty L007 and Clear Jelly Stamper CJS H-70 and CJS H-55 plates with different stamping polishes. 



That's it, have a great weekend, talk soon ❤️

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment