Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July Nails


Happy Monday, 

It's Monday, gah, and back to the grind after the holiday weekend.  It's always so hard going back to work after a long weekend.  I hope everyone had a great 4th and weekend.  I had a fantastic weekend.  Thursday night I went out to see a local band with Casey, my nephew, Jared, his wife, Erica and friend Zach, we had a ton of fun that night. Friday I went out and rode my horse, then Casey and I went to Potter County, PA for the rest of the holiday weekend.  We had so much fun, we went to the flea market, saw fireworks and just hung out. It had been many years since I'd been to Potter County, so, that was really nice to be back in "God's Country" Potter County.  It is gorgeous up there, mountains, mountains and more mountains.  I love it, wish we could have stayed a few more days, glad I got two days up there tho' ;) Didn't take any pics which sucks, but, I'll go back again and will get pics then. 

For my 4th nails I did a base of Orly Bonder, then two coats of OPI "Alpine Snow" on all nails, then put some dots of polish on my thumb and ring finger accent nails with OPI "Dating A Royal" and OPI "Big Apple Red" and took a piece of crumpled up saran wrap and dabbed the dots to blend them together, then I used one coat of KB Shimmer "Prism Break" on all nails, then finished off with one coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry on all nails and was done.  I like how they turned out, they were pretty. I didn't take bottle shots this time, just pics of my nails when they were done. Here you go and I hope you enjoy seeing my red, white and blue nails today. 
 
 
 
 

That's it for today. Here's my Betty bear kitty.  This cat is just my heart thru and thru.  I love her so much, she's so sweet and her cute, I can't take it, she's entirely too cute, LOL :)

Have a great rest of the night and I'll talk to you all soon when I post the nails I did tonight.  I am going to read some nail blogs I read the rest of the night and going to bed early.  I am sleepy from the weekend, but, it was so worth it, had a great time, yay. 
 


Peace, Polish & Purrs,

Melly 



No comments:

Post a Comment