Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Glittah...Glittah....& Glittah......

Happy Tuesday!

Hello all my love bugs.  Hope you are all well and tomorrow we are at the hump already of the week, yay!  I haven't posted in a week, still going to Mom and Dad's every day to clean the two horse stalls and do the heavy work for Mom since she can go to the barn again, just no heavy work, so, she is feeding the boys and letting them out and bringing them in at night.  That's not hard for her and she does enjoy going to the barn every day with both her taking care of my Dad from his surgery and my sister, Tina, from her hurting her knee.  It's a nice break for her from them being cranky, she said, LOL.  Tina fell in the barn about a month and a half or so ago and tore ligaments on each side of her knee, tore her ACL and has a small fracture on her knee.  She did a number on her knee, she'll have to have surgery in a couple of months, she did go back to work, but, still no barn for her.  It's killing her not being able to be with the horses every day.  I feel for her, but, at least my family has myself and my nephew, Jared, to help with the horses and the cats too since Tina's area of the house is up steps and that's where the cats get fed and have litter boxes.   I am enjoying seeing my horse every day tho' and he's enjoying seeing me too I am pretty sure :)   I have also been pretty busy hanging out with Casey and we have a lot of fun together, so, that's why the only once a week or so blog posts lately.  Life is really good lately even with the bit of stress with my family, life is good and I am blessed every single day, yay :) 

Anywhoze, onto some nails, today I have just some glitter goodness nails I wore in the last week since my last post.  I used a base coat of Orly Bonder and top coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry on all three manis.  Here you go, enjoy the sparkly goodness ahead and always remember kidz that there's NO bad place with GLITTER!  YAY! 

 
 

I did a base of Finger Paints "Minimalistic Mauve" with accents of Finger Paints "In The City Lookin' Pretty" and Revlon "Pink Glaze" on the rest. 
Minimalistic Mauve, In The City Lookin' Pretty and Pink Glaze
Minimalistic Mauve on it's own. I love these berry shades of pink so much, they are so pretty.
Calypso Breeze, Star Hopping, Twilight
I did a base of Orly "Calypso Breeze", China Glaze "Star Hopping" on my accents and Orly "Twilight" on the rest of them.  I like Star Hopping, it's a pretty scatter holo polish, I dig it.
Calypso Breeze on it's own.
 
Lilacism, Fantasy Makers loose glitter mixed with polish, Nova, Melly Mix (several different sparkle top coats mixed together)
For these nails I did a base of Essie "Lilacism", accents of China Glaze "Nova" on my thumbs and Fantasy Maker loose glitter from Halloween mixed with an iridescent glitter polish to make it extra blingy. 
Lilacism on it's own.  This one is pretty, it's a bit of a grayed out faded lilac, it's pretty.

There's my glittah nails from the past week, yay for GLITTER! 

I'll talk to you all soon and I leave you with Buster and Betty.
Buster & Betty doing what cats do really do so well!
Peace, Polish & Purrs,

Melly 

No comments:

Post a Comment