Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Nails, Nails, Nails!!!!

Happy Hump Day Love Bugs, 

Hope the week is going well for you all.  It's okay my way, Monday and Tuesday were a bit irritating at work, but, today was okay, so, all is good there in the work world.  I am still going out to clean the horse stalls and take care of the cats every day but Wednesdays and Sundays when my awesome nephew goes and does it to give me a break and save me some gas.  Jared, if you are reading this, you freaking ROCK and I appreciate you helping our family in this crazy time, love you buddy :)  

I have also been hanging out with Casey, my boyfriend, yikes, boyfriend, feels so weird to say that, but, I like it.  I am very happy with what Casey and I have, it's nice  We make each other really happy, have so much in common and have SO MUCH FUN too, yay :)  I am happy, he's a good guy :)  So, been busy, have also been working on crafty stuff a lot lately too and haven't had a chance to post much on my blog, once cold weather rolls around that will change and I'll get to post more for sure then. 

The kitties are all doing good and super spoiled too, but, of course.  I love my fur babies so much, they really truly are my kids and I wouldn't have it any other way, yay! 

Onto me nails now.  Here's the manis I did the last week, I'll describe them as I go, hope you enjoy them as much as I do :) 

Nails #1

 



For these nails I did a base of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Dabbler" on all nails, then used Sally Hansen Extreme Wears "Green Thumb", "Royal Hues" and "Sun Spot" and Finger Paints "Minimalistic Mauve" and dropped each color one at a time on a plate and mixed acetone in the polish to thin it out, I then attempted what is known as a watercolor or nimbus nails by dotting a q-tip dipped in the polish and dabbed onto my accent nails.  You can Google tutorials on this to see how I wanted it to look.  I then put one coat of Indigo Bananas "SF35 Holo Top Coat" all nails. This didn't turn out the way I wanted, but, I still liked them anyways.

Bonder, Dabbler, Royal Hue, Sun Spots, Minimalistic Mauve, SF 35 Holo Top Coat, Seche Vite Quick Dry
Dabbler on it's own.
Nails #2
 
 
 
 
 
These I did a base of OPI "Lost My Bikini In Molokini" on all nails, then applied the following polishes using an eyeshadow applicator I dabbed into polish I put on a plate onto my nails, Orly "Wild Wisteria", China Glaze "What A Pansy", LA Girls "Tart", OPI "A Grape Fit", Orly "Be Daring" and Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "King Of Shadows".  I then put a coat of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Pink Grapefruit" on all nails to finish them off.  I love these, they totally reminded me of purple galaxies, LOVE!!! Some of my favorite and pretty easy to do nail art is with eyeshadow apps, they can create a cool effect.
Lost My Bikini In Molokini, Wild Wisteria, Tart, Be Daring, King Of Shadows, What A Pansy, A Grape Fit, Pink Grapefruit
Lost My Bikini In Molokini on it's own,  I love, love, love this purple, it's pretty.
The plate I use for nail art, eyeshadow apps. and my acetone and cleanup brush.
Nails #3
 
 
 
 
 
For these nails I did a base of Color Club "Feathered Hair Out To There" on all nails, I then took an angled eyeshadow brush and dabbed the following polishes on my accent nails, Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Courtesan", China Glaze "Violet-Vibes", China Glaze "That's Shore Bright", Color Club "Mrs. Robinson" and China Glaze "Shocking Pink".  I then put one coat of Essie "Pure Pearlfection" on all nails to finish.  Another of my favorite nail art to do is brush art, it's easy and simple too and so cool looking when you are done.
Feather Hair Out To There, Courtesan, Violet-Vibes, That's Shore Bright, Mrs. Robinson, Shocking Pink, Pure Pearlfection
Feathered Hair Out To There on it's own.  I love pastel pink polishes, they hold a special spot in my polish heart and this one was no different, it's so girly pink, I love it!
That's my nails from last week, I liked them all, nail polish, it just makes me happy.  Won't get to post again till early next week, going to be hanging out with burner friends all weekend having a great time.  I can't wait, yay. 

I leave you with a pic of myself, Casey, my nephew, Jared, and his wife, Erica, from when we went out a couple weeks ago and a pic of Miss Betty sleeping with her tongue out, she's so stinkin' cute, I can't take it, this little cat is my entire heart.  I love her so much. 
Erica, Jared, me and Casey.  That's an old friend we ran into that night photobombing from behind, LOL.
The cute, the cute, Betty is so cute :)
Talk to you all soon! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly 


Have you loved your cuticles today? 


No comments:

Post a Comment