Sunday, February 14, 2016

Walker Love!!

 Happy Dead Day Ya'll!!!

Yay, it's finally here, Walking Dead Day once again! Tonight is the mid-season premiere and I am so super excited for tonight and then Talking Dead is back on too, all the yays!!!  My Sunday nights are once again complete :) 

Since it is Valentines Day too, what could be more appropriate for today than some Walker Love nails, yay :)  I started with a base of China Glaze "S'more Fun", then did the glitter accent with Broadway " Full of Stars", I stamped with Konad black stamping polish and used Uber Chic's "Zombie Love" plate for the stamped nails then used a nail art brush to do the I heart walkers.  I put one coat of China Glaze "Golden Enchantment" on the stamped and love walkers nails and one coat of CND Effects "Jade Sparkle" on the rest and was good to go. I love these walker love nails, they are fun for the day, yay :)

The lighter my BFF got me as a gift and the rest of the WD stuff was all gifts too.  I love Rick Grimes shooting the gingerbread man, it's funny :) I am going to zombie that gingerbread man too, just haven't had a chance to yet :)  Here you go, enjoy.

 
 
 
S'more Fun on it's own, this is the perfect zombie green, I love it :) 

Here are some of my Walking Dead and zombie swag I own, everything was given to me as gifts over the years and I love it all :) I also have a zombie plush pony that one of my besties gave me, but, not sure where that guy is right now.  Have to find him now, LOL :) 



That's about it for today.  We are in a serious deep freeze right now with the weather, I think the high today is about 16, it sucks.  I hate the cold, brrrrrr.....will be posting some really adorable snowmen nails I did last week in the next couple of days.  I am just spending the rest of today watching The Walking Dead marathon till it's time tonight, yay :)  Stay warm and I'll talk to you soon, soon, soon :)

Here's some pics of Miss Betty and Miss Gypsy :)




Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment