Thursday, February 4, 2016

Pink Galaxies & Bows

Happy, Happy, Hello Friends!!

It's Friday eve, yay :)  So looking forward to the weekend.  It's been a long week, but, it's also gone quickly too, so, yay to that.  I don't have much planned at all for this weekend other than doing some cleaning, purging and organizing some stuff around home.  I haven't purged anything for awhile and the urge to purge is upon me so got to do some then. Today I have two manis I did sometime in the month of January in the week or two after Dad died and didn't get around to posting yet.  The first one is some galaxy nails I did in pink.  I love them in pink.  Galaxy nails are fun to do, all the sparkle and easy, just sponge a bunch of pretty colors on your nails till you get the look you are happy with, one of my favorite looks for nails.  Then I did some stamping with some bows on the second ones I did.  Hope you like them!

I used a base of China Glaze "Escaping Reality" then sponged a slew of different polishes on to create the galaxies, then did a coat of Pretty & Polished "Halo TC" on top of the non-galaxies.  I didn't write down the polishes I sponged onto my nails for the galaxies tho', but, trust me, it was a lot of different ones :)  I love doing galaxy nails so much, they are so freaking pretty looking and it's kinda hard to mess them up :)





Escaping Reality on it's own.  I love bright happy berry shades like this, they are pretty! 
For my bow nails, I did a base of Essie "Garden Variety" with glitter accent of China Glaze "I Soiree I Didn't Do It", then stamped using Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and Born Pretty plate BP-62, then did a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamped nails and a coat of Maybelline "Crystal Disguise" on the rest. I failed to take a pic of Garden Variety on it's own, boo, but, you can totally see it's true color here anyways and aren't these bows so dang adorable, I love them :)



That's all I got for now, feeling a bit under the weather yesterday and today, feel like I am getting a stupid head cold, blurgh, 'tis the season, and kinda just want to sleep, ugh.  Talk to you soon and with this post I am finally all caught up with my blog posts once again, yay :)

I leave you with bratty Buster sittin'pretty :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment