Sunday, February 21, 2016

Snowy Snowmen

Happy Happy Walking Dead Day, Yay!!!!!

Hello my friends, hope you are all good on this fine Sunday.  It's Walking Dead day, need I say more, LOL :)  

Last week was Oh Em Walking Dead, the mid-season premiere was SO GOOD, so much happened, it was so exciting and just so good.  In my opinion this was def. one of the best season premieres ever, it was so good.  I do indeed love me some Walking Dead, that's for sure.  I can't wait for tonight's episode to come on. And, super exciting, my sister gave me an early birthday gift (my b-day is in April) yesterday which is a Daryl Dixon throw, it's so cool and I love it :)  Also the season 2 premiere of Better Call Saul, the spin off of Breaking Bad, was on last Monday night and it was really good too.  I am excited to see how season 2 plays out.  The first season was pretty good and am hoping that the second season is good too.  So, on to the nails!!!  Today I have some really cute snowmen nails I did a couple weeks ago.  I love how they came out, they are so cute I think.

My base for these was China Glaze "X-Ta-Sea" with China Glaze "Chillin' With My Snow-mies" as my glitter accent. I used black and white nail art stripers to draw the snowmen and some nail art brushes to add the eyes, nose and buttons.  I didn't write down the polishes I used for the rest of the snowmen not done with the stripers.  I put on coat of a Melly Mix on all my non glitter nails to finish. I love, love, love these so much and really enjoyed wearing my snowmen for a few days :)  I took some pics with two of my favorite body butters that I get from a seller on Etsy and with a snowmen candy jar and cookie jar I have.  I liked these as nail pic props.










X-Ta-Sea on it's own.  I love this polish, it's really pretty and I just love purples!!!
Two of my butters from the shop on Etsy that is my favorite, Rachael has such awesome products, I've loved everything I've gotten from there, here's the link to her shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NaturesSkinNutrition
That's all for today.  I am just chilling today, reading a book, reading some nail blogs, writing this post :) and cuddling with Casey and the kitties.  I am a bit hurting today from putting away horse feed and bags of horse bedding yesterday so my back is ouch, so, taking it easy the rest of the day and then it's Walking Dead tonight, yay :)

Have a great rest of the day and I'll talk to you soon.  Here's Dino looking cute and handsome.  Dino is a really cool cat, he's just plain cool, he's a buddy and loves to snuggle too.  I heart him hard :)



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment