Saturday, February 13, 2016

Because I Love You!

Happy Caturday All,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far, mine's been okay.  Just chilled, cuddled with Betty on the couch and watched some Walking Dead marathon, yay :)  Casey went out for a boys night last night so I was on my own.  So happy that we are officially in Walker Love weekend, yay, Walking Dead comes back on tomorrow night for the mid-season premiere and I can't wait.  Going to be doing some walker love nails for tomorrow since it is Valentines Day and walker love day too, yay!!!!  So, for today I have two love based manis that I did this last week simply 'cuz I love you ;)

For these I did a base here of OPI "Shorts Story" with Maybelline Color Show "Rose Bling" for the glitter accent, then stamped the hearts from Winstonia plate W207 with an unknown OPI mini bottle of red, they don't put names on the minis so I don't know which one it was, then did a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamped nails and one coat of Color Club "Bright Knight, Big City" on the other nails.

 
 
Shorts Story, I love this one, always has, OPI does do wonderful cremes.
 Then, for these nails I used a base of LA Girl "Vinyl Record", then did my glitter accent with an unknown beauty supply store glitter and then stamped with Konad white stamping polish from Winstonia plates W207 and W102, then one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamped nails and one coat of Misa "Sweet Pleasure" on the rest.
 
 
Vinyl Record, it's pretty.
 There you have my love themed nails, until tomorrow that is, when I show my walker love nails, yay, so excited.  Enjoy the rest of your Caturday and I'll talk to you tomorrow.  I've not got much planned today but some more purging and some random stuff around home.  We are also in a deep, deep freeze that may break records not around for 100 years, yikes, so, if you are in this deep freeze, please stay safe and warm.

Here's some kitty love for you on this fine Caturday too.  Talk soon :)
Gypsy and Mr. Kitty
Mr. Kitty and Dino

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment