Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Pumpkins!!

Happy Tuesday Loves,

Hello friends.  I hope today is treating you well.  My day was alright, an okay work day, then I stayed after work and cleaned our office.  We got rid of our old cleaning lady because she didn't really do anything and I decided that I'd rather have that extra cash each month and actually clean the office, so, today was my first day as "official" office cleaning lady :)

So, this week is going to just go so, so, so slow for me, ONLY 5 more days until The Walking Dead season premiere and I cannot wait, I just can't wait.  I've been watching the marathon on and off since Sunday and am watching it now while I write this post.  Tomorrow night I am going to be doing my premiere nails and I am so excited to do them, yay :)  And, only 5 more days, yay, I am getting so damn antsy right now!!  At least I got the marathon on all week and this coming weekend to get thru till Sunday night :)

Tonight I have some Fall pumpkins I did this past weekend.  I love these.  I think they came out so dern cute.  Hope you like them too :)

I did a base of Orly "Jealous Much?", then used nail art brushes to draw the big pumpkins.  For the small ones I used a dotting tool and a nail art brush.  For the pumpkins I used the following polishes: Sally Hansen Extreme "Sun Kissed", OPI "Where Did Suzi's Mango?" and China Glaze "Starboard" with a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top.  The glitter accent is China Glaze "Electrify".






Jealous Much? on it's own. 
That's it for tonight.  I'm going to take a hot bath after cleaning today, watching some more Walking Dead and chill the rest of the night.  I'll try to post again tomorrow night maybe to get a bit more caught up since I am behind with my blog posts right now.

Here's your feel good quote for today :)

"Breathe and believe."

I leave you with my old fart kitty, Buster, looking pretty.


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment