Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!!!

Hello Loves & Happy Halloween,

Hope your Monday and Halloween is going well.  Mine is okay, work was okay today, then I stayed after work and cleaned the office since I do that every two weeks now since our old cleaning people sucked, they didn't do anything and the office was never really cleaned, so, I am the new cleaning lady :)  Ended up not going to paint faces and nails yesterday.  As the day was going on I started to feel pretty crappy, not sure if it's from the flu shot I got on Friday or if I am just getting sick and today I still feel blah, so, going to actually go to bed as soon as I get this post done and read a book till I fall asleep.  I hate being sick, it's not fun, sigh.

So, not much else to say tonight since I don't feel good so here are my Halloween nails I did over the weekend.  I totally dig these :)

I started with a base of OPI "Parlez-Vous OPI?", then sponged on China Glaze "Recycle" and Essie "Now and Zen", then stamped using Sinful Colors "Black on Black" and Winstonia Plate W116 and Bundle Monster Plate BM-S246.  I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on only my ring fingers with the haunted house.  The glitter accent is Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Glare Necessities".





Parlez-Vous OPI? on it's own.  This is one of my favorite OPI colors ever, it's such a pretty one. 

That's it for today, have a great rest of the night.

Here's your feel good for today:

"Surround yourself with people who embrace your sparkle."

I LOVE this one and it's what you should do for sure :)

I leave you with two of my black cats on this Halloween day, Miss Betty and Dino.  I LOVE these pics of them :)  Talk soon.




Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment