Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sooper Dooper Scary Monsters!

Happy Dead Day and Halloween Eve Loves,

Hello my friends.  Hope you are doing well.  I am doing okay.  I've been enjoying my three day weekend "staycation" at home since Friday.  When I got home from the doctor on Friday I did all my cleaning and laundry so then yesterday I was able to do my nails and have a lazy day with the kitties and watched a ton of scary movies on TV and between AMC's Fear Fest and SciFi's 31 Days of Halloween there's been no shortage of scary movies on this Halloween weekend.

Today Casey gets home from huntin' in Potter County, PA with my brother and Dad's friend, Pat. Hopefully he got a turkey and we can eat one soon :)  Later on today I am going to my Mom's church's Fall Festival event they have and Mom and me are painting faces and nails.  I've been doing this the last 4 years or so and it's always a good time.  She takes the dog with too and people always enjoy that . Then tonight it's Walking Dead time again, yay :) :)

So, when I was at the doctor's on Friday, I somehow let them talk me into getting a flu shot.  I've never had one in my life and not sure if I should have or not since I've kinda felt like shit since.  I've been feeling almost flu-ish, ick, but, I guess that can happen with them.  I am one of those people that are on the fence about certain vaccines, not all, but certain ones and I am not sure I will want to get another one after this one and my arm is so sore where I got it too, ugh,  We shall see and I don't really get sick that often to begin with so, who knows if I'll get one again. I do know I don't like feeling like this right now tho', ugh.

I only got to do two different Halloween manis this year, somehow the month kinda got away from me and went really, really fast, so, I did these ones I am showing today and the ones I will post tomorrow for Halloween day.  These sooper dooper scary monsters I did last week after I took my Walking Dead nails off and I love these so much.  They turned out so stinkin' cute I think and I am really happy with these.  Hopefully they aren't too frightening and don't scare you too much, LOL :) :) :)  Hope you enjoy them as much as I did doing them and wearing them :)

My base for these was Funky Fingers "Vibe with Me".  I used a bunch of different polishes I didn't write down and nail art brushes and dotting tools to draw the monsters, then I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of them all to finish. I heart these hard :)





 

That's it for today.  Have a great day, enjoy it and Happy Dead Day, yay.

I leave you with Casey's kitty, Miss Gypsy.  She's such a pretty girl and she's become totally one of the kids too.  She's really happy hear and loves having brothers and sisters around.

Your feel good for today is:

"Follow your heart."

Talk to you all tomorrow!!



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment