Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fall Is Here!

Happy Sunday Love Bugs,

Hope you are all having a super fantastic weekend.  Mine has been pretty good.  Yesterday I cleaned all day, then Casey and I went a local Farmers Fair, had some really good fair food and watched the parade with his family.  It was a fun time.  Today I've been putting the rest of our stuff away from our Burning Man regional event we were at last weekend.  It was really rainy and muddy all day on Saturday into Sunday so it was a mess coming home and drying out and cleaning everything, but, it's okay, it was still a really fun and good burn.  I also did some pumpkin nails today that I'll show this coming week and have been watching The Walking Dead marathon on AMC today that's on all day since next Sunday is the season 7 premiere that I can't wait for.  I seriously cannot wait.  Who did Negan kill, you'll know what I'm talking about if you watch the show.  I love Walking Dead so much and am so ready for my Sunday night walkers and my beloved Walking Dead characters to be back, yay.  Although it's going to be really hard cuz' not just 1, but, probably 2, of our our TWD family is dying next week, sniffle, sniffle!!!!  Then tonight is a special Walking Dead show with the cast and crew talking about the show from beginning to now, so, that's the rest of my weekend, well, maybe a bath thrown in there somewhere too :)

The week prior to PDF (our event we were at last weekend) I did my first Fall nails of the year and I did some leaves and trees.  I was so very happy with how these came out and wore them over a week even, gasp, LOL :)  I have a few more Fall manis in mind that I want to do yet this year and get posted.  Hope you enjoy these nails as much as I did :)

I started with a base of Essie "High Class Affair", then used nail art brushes to draw the leaves and trees and the following polishes: China Glaze "Hey Sailor", China Glaze "Life Preserver", China Glaze "Mahogany Magic", OPI "Need Sunglasses?" and China Glaze "Community".  The glitter accent is China Glaze "Bring on the Bubbly".  I love these, especially the trees, they came out so flippin' cool, I think :)






High Class Affair on it's own.
That's it for today.  I'm planning on getting a bit caught up on my blog posts this coming week.  I've got a bit of a back log right now with nails to post on here, so, you'll talk to me soon, soon this coming week.

I leave you with Casey, Mr. Kitty and Betty from a few weeks ago when we got back from camping up in Potter County at the bus.  They were so happy we go home :)

Your feel good quote for today is:

"Reflect what you desire."




Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment