Saturday, April 22, 2017

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day Caturday!!!

It's Earth Day today and the weekend, yay :)  Hope your weekend is going well.  Today I have some nails I did for Earth Day today.  Love the way this sponging turned out, it's a marbley sponge and looks pretty dang cool I think :)

My base here was Essie "On The Roadie" which is from the Spring collection out now and let me tell you, the formula on this was bomb, it was so nice!!!  I then sponged on Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Himalayan Blue" and China Glaze "Mahogany Magic" on my index and ring nails.  I stamped the "Earth Day" image using China Glaze "Devotion" and Winstonia Plate W104.  This image was tricky to pick up, had to try a few times, ugh.  I then put a coat of Starlight Polish "Star Jewel" on my thumb and pinky nails to finish.




On the Roadie on it's own, this green is awesome and it's become a fave green of mine since I used it now for these nails.
That's it for today, not feeling too chatty today, allergies are kicking my butt and I have a helluva headache right now that I'm trying to get rid of, ugh.  I hate allergy season, it sucks.  Have a great rest of the day and I'll talk to you soon. I leave you with Miss Betty and Buster napping :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment