Sunday, April 2, 2017

Happy Dead Day Season Finale Nails

Happy Dead Day Love Bugs,

Today is The Walking Dead season finale already.  I can't believe the end of the season is here already, where does the time go?  I can't wait for the finale but I am always bummed when it's here cuz' it's a long time till the new season starts again, blah.  It should be a good finale too, our group is gearing up for war against the bad dude, Negan, who I absolutely LOVE.  We are going to lose some people tonight too, bah to that but it is a show about a zombie apocalypse, so there's that!  But I do have Better Call Saul, the Breaking Bad spinoff, to look forward to now starting season 3 on April 10th, so, yay to that :) Saul has been really good the first two season I think!

Yesterday I wasn't sure if I was going to do my finale nails but then decided to anyways, so here you go!  I love these simple splatter and stamped finale nails and hope you do too :)

My base here is China Glaze "I Just Cant-Aloupe" (from the current Spring collection out now).  I did the splatter nails using Orly Breathable "Love My Nails" then I stamping using Funky Fingers "Black Knight" and Bundle Monster Plate "BM-S246" and Creative Shop Plate "09".  I put a coat of BaronessX "Topacio" on my index and pinky nails to finish.






I Just Cant-Aloupe on it's own. 
And, there you have my finale nails.  I totally dig them.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and double enjoy the season finale tonight if you watch Walking Dead.  I'm just chilling today, watching the marathon on all day and maybe get some things together for our Spring  Burning Man regional event coming up in May or I may just be lazy lazy today :)

Today's feel good is:

"Always say yes to dancing!"

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one :)

I leave you with Buster and Miss Betty.  I'll be posting the Easter manis I've done so far the beginning of this week.  I'll talk to you then.



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment