Wednesday, April 5, 2017

It's Easter Time!!

Happy Hump Day Loves,

We made it the middle of the week, yay :)  Hope your week is going well, mine is going a-okay.  Well, this season of The Walking Dead is officially over now and holy shit was that a good season finale, at least in my opinion.  It was so good.  I loved it!!!!!  Can't wait for season 8 now!!!!

Today I have the three Easter manis I've done so far for you.  I still have 2 or 3 in mind to do before the holiday gets here next week. Easter is one of my favorite times of the year cuz' it's Spring and I love all the pastel colors and my birthday is coming up later this month too.  I've been having fun with these Easter nails and love them, hope you do too :)

For this first one my base here was Loreal "Paparazzi Pleaser".  I did the bunnies and carrots using nail art brushes.  I put a "Melly Mix" on my thumb and pinky to finish. Love these, I think they are so cute.




Paparazzi Pleaser on it's own.
For these chick nails my base was China Glaze "Re-fresh Mint".  I then used nail art brushes and dotting tools and a a few different polishes I didn't take note of to draw the chicks.  The glitter on my thumb is LA Girl "Neon Circus". I put a coat of BaronessX "Esmeralda" on my index and pinky nails to finish this mani. I love these too, my favorite is the little chicks on my middle nails.  I think they are just so adorable.




Re-fresh Mint by itself, I've had this one for a long time too and it's always been one of my fave pastel greens :) 
Then, for these egg nails I did a base of Essie "Strike A Pose-itano".  I then used a nail art brush and dotting tool with some pastels to do the egg design.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top.  I put a coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Disco Ball" on my thumb and pinky nails.  The glitter on my middle is Alchemy Laquers "Pyrotechnics". I love these too and they make me want to decorate eggs which I haven't done in years!




Strike A Pose-itano by itself.  I just got this one and love it :) It's from the current Essie Resort collection out now.  I love it, it's really pretty!
There you go, my first Easter nails of this year.  Hope you liked them too, I sure do :)

Today's feel good for you is:

"Live well."

So simple but true, love this one.

Have a great rest of the night, I 'll talk to you soon.  I leave you with what else, but kitties!!! Here's Buster, Dino and Miss Betty lounging and lazy.  I love this pic, it's cute.  I do indeed love cats and am a proud crazy cat lady for sure!!!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment