Sunday, August 6, 2017

A Shark Storm Is Coming!!!!

Happy Sunday My Loves,

So, today is the day!!!!!  It's the premiere of Sharknado 5 Global Swarming on SyFy tonight.  If you haven't see the Shardnado movies, you are so missing out.  They are about storms that have sharks in them raining down all over the place as they take people out in the process of course.  They are SyFy channel made movies and they are as cheesy as they come, but cheesy in the best way possible.  I am stupidly obsessed with dumb shark movies and am so excited for tonight's premiere of 5, can't wait.

All week long SyFy has been playing all of their cheesy horrible good shark movies and Casey and I have been watching them all week long so it's been a good week!  SyFy does their shark week movies the week after the real Shark Week and it's awesome!!  We get two whole weeks of sharks in a row!!  I love it!!

So, of course because premiere night is tonight I obviously have some stormy shark nails for it!  I am super happy with these shark nails.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I am :)

I used a base of Essie "Borrowed & Blue", then sponged on Amour "Clean Slate" to be stamped. I stamped using Funky Fingers "Black Knight" with Bundle Monster BM-XL211  and BM-XL15 stamping plates.  I used a nail art brush and Maybelline "Impeccable Greys" to draw the word "Sharknado" on those nails. The glitter on my pinky and thumb nails is Color Club "Subway Station".





Borrowed & Blue on it's own.  This is a really good pastel blue if you are on the search for a decent one.
There you have Sharknado nails!!!  Enjoy the movie tonight if you plan on watching.

Here's your feel good for today:

"It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting."

This one is really good.

Have a great rest of the weekend.  Talk soon.  I leave you with cutie patootie Miss Betty :) She's just the cutest little thing ever.  I love her so much, she's my baby baby girl!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment