Sunday, August 13, 2017

"To Make The Best Better"

Happy Sunday Love Bugs,

Hope you are well and having a fantastic weekend!  Mine has been pretty good.  Yesterday I went to see my cousin's daughter show in her very first show ever showing her sheep in the youth organization, 4-H, at our county's 4-H Fair.  My Mom met me there and we had a really good time. When I was a kid I was in the 4-H Horse Club, it was some of my best times ever growing up, 4-H was a lot of good times and fun. My cousin's daughter, Lauren, did really well showing her sheep and it was really nice seeing some people I hadn't seen in a long time there.  4-H is a wonderful youth organization with many different types of clubs for kids. If you want to learn more about 4-H you can do so here: http://4-h.org/about/what-is-4-h/

The title of my post today is actually the 4-H motto and I still know the 4-H pledge too by heart after all these years, I've never forgotten it after saying it every month for 10 years from age 8 to 18 :) I have a bunch of pics from the Fair below my nails.

I did a base of OPI "Green Come True" (the green) and Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "White On" (the white).  I stamped using Winstonia W105 Plate and Finger Paints "Ball Gown Glamour".  I used a nail striper for the white words and "Ball Gown Glamour" for the green "4-H".  The glitter is Pretty Woman "Green".


 




Green Come True and White On on their own.
Here are a slew of pics in no particular order from yesterday.  Hope you enjoy them :)

This is myself and my cousins, I love this pic so much!!!
































There you have my pics from my day at the Fair. There were so many goats there and I tried to give them all some attention,  I LOVE goats and in my next life I will be a crazy goat lady, that is for sure!

That's it for today, have a great rest of the weekend and I'll talk to you soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment