Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving Turkeys

Happy Day of Thanks Friends,

Today is Thanksgiving in America.  I hope you have a great one if you celebrate Turkey Day!  I am thankful for so many things every single day, not just today.  I am super thankful for my readers of this blog. This blog is such a great way for me to showcase my nails and I truly do enjoy doing my nails and sharing them on my blog for you all :)

Today I am going to Casey's family for the day.  This past Sunday I went with my Mom to her church's Thanksgiving dinner social event they do.  She is staying home today with my sister and the animals.  My brother wasn't even sure what he was doing either so she decided to just have Sunday as her Thanksgiving. It is nice when you only have one place to go to on the holidays instead of two families to go to, way less tiring of a day, lol :)

I have off work today, of course, and we are closed tomorrow as well so I have a four day weekend and already got all my cleaning done last night and this morning, so tomorrow I am going to start a nail polish purge and will end up gifting some to friends.  It's time to do a purge.  I've got so much and have my faves with good formulas that I love so time for some of it to go, lol.

So, my nails for today are some cute little turkeys.  I like them, they are cute me thinks :)  Hope you like them too.

My base is Essie "As If!".  The glitter is Baroness X "Neon Bubbles". I used several different polishes I didn't bother writing down and nail art brushes to draw the turkeys.




As If! on it's own.  This is from the current Fall collection out and it's quite pretty I think!
That's it for this year's Turkey Day nails.  Have a great day and don't eat too much :)  Tonight my sister will be coming in for our weekly Walking Dead night and I look forward to our Dead dates, they are fun and tonight we will have leftovers, yay :)

I have a feel good for you today too, here it is:

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud."

This one is so good, I love it!!!

Talk to you soon, here's Miss Betty and Dino looking too cute for words napping :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment