Sunday, November 5, 2017

The Candy That Everyone Hates!

Happy Dead Day!!

It's Walking Dead day, yay :)  I'm so ridiculously happy that The Walking Dead is back on Sunday nights again!!  The first two episodes have been pretty action packed so I'm loving it!!!

Anyways, hope you are having a good weekend. I am, did a lot of cleaning this weekend, watched some movies, hung out with Casey and the kitties so it's been a good weekend for me.

Tonight I have some candy corn nails I did this past week.  Candy corn, it's the candy that everyone seems to hate, yet it's so cute!  I don't mind eating a few candy corn here and there, but definitely not a top candy on my candy list, lol. So, onto the nails...I think these came out super cute and I like the two color base coats! Hope you enjoy them whether you like to eat them or not :)

I did two bases here to mix things up a bit.  The orange is OPI "Hot & Spicy" and the yellow is OPI "My Twin Mimmy".  I used a white striper, nail art brushes, OPI "My Twin Mimmy" and Sinful Colors "Snow Me White".  I sponged on Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and OPI "My Twin Mimmy" with an eyeshadow applicator on my thumbs.  The glitter is Color Club "Woodstock or Bust".




Hot & Spicy (the orange) and My Twin Mimmy (the yellow), these were perfect candy corn shades. 
I liked these nails.  I think they turned out super cute.  Have a great rest of the night.  I'll talk to you all soon, soon.  I leave you with Buster and Miss Betty snoozing together, aren't they so cute :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment