Sunday, February 25, 2018

Goodbye Coral!!!!

Happy Dead Day!!!!!

Yay, yay, yay, it's finally here!!!! The Walking Dead is back tonight, all the yay's!!!!  Tonight is the mid-season premiere of TWD.  I am so ready for my beloved Walking Dead to be back on.  My sister is coming over later on today for the premiere and Casey will be making us a good dinner too :)  

We already know that Carl is dying tonight.  It was revealed in the mid-season finale that he was bit and we all know what happens when you get bit in The Walking Dead universe, you die.  Carl has been around since the very beginning as the main character, Rick Grimes', son.  We've seen him grow up on the show and become a man over his time in this world. A lot of fans dislike Carl, but I have always liked him.  They are from Georgia so the actors do southern accents and Andrew Lincoln who plays his Dad, Rick, is British in real life so when he does his acccent the word "Carl" sounds like "Coral" so there's been jokes for years about his name sounding like the word "Coral" so today I present to you my "Goodbye Coral" said in Rick Grimes' voice nails.  I for one will miss Carl. Hope you enjoy my Carl nails with his eye patch and signature sheriff's hat that's he's worn since the beginning when his Dad gave him the hat. I am pretty happy with the way these turned out :)

My base is OPI "Can't Afjord Not To".  I used several different polishes I didn't keep track of and nail art brushes to draw the art work and stamped using Creative Shop Plate 09 and Essie "Partner In Crime". I put a coat of Wet 'n Wild "White and Stormy" on my pinkies.






Can't Afjord Not To on it's own.  I like this orange but think it's going into the purge pile as I have other oranges I like a bit better in my collection. 
There you have my "Coral" nails.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and especially enjoy the show tonight if you watch.

I leave you with a few pics I got thru the window last week of our ever elusive feral boy, Little Shit.  I rarely see him so when I do it makes me happy to see that he looks so good and is healthy looking.  He's around 8 now and I wish he would have come around over the years, but he just hasn't, boo.  But, no matter, I love him just as much as the rest and he is a really cute guy, my Little Shit!!!!



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment