Sunday, March 4, 2018

Sparkly Smooshes

Happy Dead Day Loves,

Happy Sunday, hope you had a nice weekend!  Yesterday Casey and I went out to Mom's, was going to clean then ended up having to clean up a ton of roofing material crap that blew all over during the brutal wind storm we had going on for a few days.  Mom had lost power also from around 2 PM Friday until around 5 PM Saturday.  I hate when she has to deal with that kind of stuff with Dad gone now and her with her broken ankle.  So, cleaning gets done this coming Saturday instead.  We didn't lose power here at our apartment, we were lucky with this storm.

Today I have some smooshed nails I did this morning.  I hadn't done smooshy nails in awhile so I decided to today.  I love smooshy nails, they are super easy to and there's a few methods you can use to do them.  I chose to do one using a stamper for these nails.  I hope you like them, I really love these, they are so pretty I think :)

My base is China Glaze "Seduce Me".  I then did some drops of China Glaze "I Sea Ponies", Sinful Colors "Snow Me White", Kleancolor "Metallic Red" and Fresh Paint "Dark Star" and then smooshed the polish using a stamper on the smooshed nails.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on all nails to finish.




Seduce Me on it's own, love this pretty shade of maroon.
I have a nice feel good for today, love this one:

"The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see the beauty in others."

Have a great rest of the night.  I leave you with the tigers, Gypsy (Casey's cat) and Mr. Kitty.
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment