Monday, March 19, 2018

First Day of Spring Snow???

It's Monday!!!!

It's Monday, need I say more, lol!  Today actually wasn't too bad for a Monday, but it was a Monday. So today is the last day Winter, tomorrow the first day of Spring and it's supposed to snow anywhere from 1" to 6", ugh!!  We haven't had any big big snows this Winter, a lot of smaller more annoying ones and I am so over it.  I am so done with the cold.  I hate it! Spring weather needs to get here, no more Winter!!!

So, instead of starting on my Easter nails like I originally planned, I decided on some dark nails like this extra long Winter we've having, ugh!  I also did a super simple mani tonight, it's just one accent nail of glitter on each hand.  I had to get that green off, I had two green manis in a row and was so over green for now, ha, ha!

Here you go, my dark Happy First Day of Spring Snow nails.  I did think after the fact that I should have stamped some snowflakes on but didn't feel like it. Here you be.

My base is Orly "Plum Sugar".  The glitter is Funky Fingers "Triple Dog Dare Ya".  I then put a coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Diamonds".




Plum Sugar on it's own
That's it for tonight.  I'm going to settle down early tonight in bed with a book and chill with the kitties and Casey.  Have a great night, talk soon.  Here's Mr. Kitty, Princess Pebbles and Miss Betty snuggling.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment