Sunday, March 25, 2018

Springy Easter Sponge

Happy Sunday, Happy Walking Dead Day my friends,

I hope you are well and that you are having a good weekend.  Mine has been uneventful, went to the DMV to get my new driver's license, the grocery store then to Mom's for a bit.  Came home did a little bit of cleaning, painted these nails, watched some Bates Motel (how I do miss that show, it was so good), chilled with the kitties and Casey then went to bed and read for a while.  It was a nice chill Saturday.  Today I don't really have any plans to do anything but be lazy, then it's Walking Dead time tonight, yay.  So, a laid back weekend which I am so okay with :)

Today I have my first Spring Easter nails which is kinda weird since it still doesn't feel like Spring or Easter time because it's cold and windy out and there's still a bunch of snow all over.  We ended up getting close to a foot of snow this past week on the first and second days of Spring, ugh!  I am so over Winter.  I want to be in skirts and flip flops, dammit!!

I decided on a sponged and glitter look for these nails.  I think they are really pretty and hope you think so too:)

I used two bases here which are China Glaze "Pilates Please" (the peach) and China Glaze "Werk It Honey!" (the yellow).  I sponged Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Berry Juicy", Orly "Snowcone", China Glaze "At Your Athleisure" and Color Club "Lavendarling".  I put a coat of Ozotic "905 Beam" on the sponged nails.  The glitter is Heather's Hues "Bunny Tails".




Pilates Please (peach) and Werk It Honey! (yellow) on their own.  These are both from the current Spring collection out now.
I think these are perfect for my first Springy Easter nails.  I plan on doing maybe two more manis this coming week before Easter next Sunday.

Here's a super good feel good for today, I love this one, it's so true:

"There are days you just have to create your own sunshine."

This one is so fitting with the weather we've been having!

Have a great rest of the weekend, I'll chat at you soon.  I leave you with an old picture of Miss Betty, Buster (RIP my sweet old man), Dino and Mr. Kitty.

Talk soon loves!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment