Saturday, March 17, 2018

St. Paddy's Day Green Smoosh Attack!

Happy Green Beer Day Friends,

It's St. Paddy's Day!  I'm not Irish nor do I think I really have any Irish in me, but I do love so much about Ireland and the Irish culture, mostly the music, I LOVE Irish Celtic music and love hearing it around St. Paddy's Day.

So, I of course have some green nails to celebrate today.  I did some stamper smoosh nails and absolutely LOVE the way this smoosh turned out.  It's so pretty I think!

My base is Essie "Bon Boy-age".  I then did random dots on a stamper using OPI "Green Come True", OPI "Stay Off the Lawn!", Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Hustle Up" and Broadway Nails "Moon Light" and then smooshed them all on the smooshed nails.  I did a coat of China Glaze "Big Hair & Bubbly" on my thumbs and a coat of China Glaze "Queen, Please!" on the others to finish. Hope you like them as much as I do :)



Bon Boy-age on it's own.  I just got this from Essie's new spring collection out and really like, it, it's a pretty dusty green.  Dusty are my favorites :) 
There you have my Green Beer Day nails!  Hope you have a great rest of the weekend.  Tonight some friends are stopping by to hang for a bit before they go out around the corner from us then tomorrow we are going to some friends.  I am really looking forward to seeing some friends this weekend.  We have the most awesome friends in our lives and I am so blessed by that :)

I leave you with Miss Betty holding Mommy's hand while she was sleeping one day.  She does this sometimes and it melts my heart.  I cherish these moments with her so much! She's my baby baby girl! Talk soon!!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment