Sunday, January 27, 2019

Dusk in the City

Happy Sunday Loves,

Two posts in two days, WHAT!!!! :)  Just have a quick post today since I did do a post yesterday. I have some dusk in the city nails today. I'd been wanting to do some cityscape nails for a while now and finally did them this morning and I LOVE these so much. Think they turned out great. Hope you like them too :)

My bases are Essie ""Just the Way You Artic" (pinky, thumb), Essie "Toned Down" (ring, index) and Essie "Pin Me Pink" (middle). I then sponged some of those on the nails to be stamped to create the background. I stamped using Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" and Bundle Monster "BM-XL21" plate. I put a coat of Ozotic "203 Sugar" on my pinkies and thumbs to finish.





Essie ""Just the Way You Artic" (pinky, thumb), Essie "Toned Down" (ring, index) and Essie "Pin Me Pink" (middle). Love, love, love all three together :) 
Have a great Sunday, I'll talk to you soon. I leave you with Mr. Kitty looking cute as usual :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment