Saturday, January 26, 2019

Pretty In Sparkles

Happy Weekend!!! 

Hello my loves, I hope you are well and having a good weekend so far. I am okay. Got all my cleaning done at home and at work so now I can just chill the rest of the weekend and be lazy :)

Today I have some super plain but super pretty sparkly holo goodness. This glitter is from the current Essie Valentine collection out and I love it, it's so pretty and of course a good holo top coat is a never go wrong when it comes to sparkle :) Hope you like them too!

My bases are China Glaze "Make Some Noise" (pinky, ring), China Glaze "Life is Rosy" (middle) and China Glaze "Passion for Petals (index, thumb). The glitter is Essie "Sparkles Between Us" and Starlight Polish "Starlight" on the rest.


China Glaze "Make Some Noise" (pinky, ring), China Glaze "Life is Rosy" (middle) and China Glaze "Passion for Petals (index, thumb).  Love these all together, so pretty!

That's all for today. Have a great rest of Caturday, I leave you with an old picture of one of my babies I had for many years, Billy. He went to the Rainbow Bridge back in 2014. He was a great cat, I miss my boy.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment