Sunday, January 20, 2019

Snowy Forest Trees

Happy Sunday Loves,

Hello my friends, I hope you are well and staying warm and safe if you are in the path of this snowy, icy mess going on in the USA right now, ugh. We have about 4 or 5 inches of snow and it's freezing rain right now. The temperatures are supposed to drop really low as the day goes on and stay cold the next two days. I am so not looking forward to that. I don't mind the snow so much, well, except for driving in it and shoveling it that is. But I do think fresh snow fall is super pretty.

So, today for our snowy weather we having I decided to do some snowy trees in the forest nails. I really kind of love how these came out. I think they turned out really pretty and love the pink and purple background for this forest, a pink purple forest, I'll so take it :) :) Hope you enjoy them too :)

My bases are all Essie, "Drive-In and Dine" (pinky & thumb), "Raspberry" (ring & middle) and "Stop, Drop & Shop" (index). I stamped with a pumpkin polish "Fanatastic" (black) and Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Retro Grade" (gray) with Lina Winter 02 plate. I used China Glaze "OMG" for the snow and snowflakes. I put a coat of Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Tutu Pretty" on the unstamped nails to finish.




"Drive-In and Dine" (pinky & thumb), "Raspberry" (ring & middle) and "Stop, Drop & Shop" (index) on their own.
Here's a good feel good since I haven't done one in a while:

Repeat after me, "I can do this!"

Love, love, love this one!!!

Have a great rest of the weekend. I'll talk to you soon. I leave you with Dino, Miss Betty and Mr. Kitty looking too cute :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment