Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy 2019

Happy New Year my loves,

Happy 2019 friends. I hope you had a great New Year Eve and have a great New Year. My cousin came over for a bit yesterday and I did her nails for her and we hung out and caught up. I didn't even make it till midnight. Casey did try to wake my up to watch the ball drop to no avail, I wasn't having it, lol :) I am too old for this midnight nonsense, ha ha :) :)

Later on today we have friends coming over for pork and sauerkraut. Casey makes his own sauerkraut and it's pretty good as far as sauerkraut goes :) I am looking forward to that later on.

On the nails today I have some little people celebrating the new year. I love this stamping plate, it's got some really fun New Year images on it :) I think they are cute.

The dark purple base is a classic, it's OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark", the blue is China Glaze "Man Hunt". I then sponged a bit of "Man Hunt" on top of "Lincoln Park After Dark" and stamped with Sugar Bubbles "SBS 09" plate using China Glaze "OMG", "IDK" and "BFF" (these are all from the new re-release collection that was out this past Summer). The glitter is Orly "Gravity Bound".




Lincoln Park After Dark and Man Hunt by themselves.
Here's my cousin, Megan's, nails that I did for her from the same plate. I love this plate, it's got such cute images on :)
Have a great day, I'll talk to you all soon. I leave you with Mr. Kitty and Miss Betty too cute for words :) :) :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment