Sunday, July 21, 2019

Grazing Horses On A Hot Summer Morning

Happy Sunday Loves,

It's so hot hot hot here. Hope it's a bit cooler wherever you are. Today thankfully is the be the last day of this crazy heat, then tomorrow temps go to more normal for July in this area.

Last night there was a Santacon Christmas in July edition and the Santas stopped by our place for a stop on the Santa crawl. It was fun, we served White Russians with candy canes as a garnish. It was yummy. The irony was not lost on us having a Summer Santacon on the hottest day of the year so far, lol. Hope we do another summer one next year :)

Today I have some grazing horses on this hot Summer morning. I really love the way these turned out, so freaking cute me thinks, hope you think so too :)

My base is China Glaze "Show 'Em Whose Blossom". I sponged OPI "Jade Is the New Black" and OPI "Gelato On My Mind" on the nails to be stamped for the backgrounds and used a white striper to draw the fences on my index nails before stamping. I stamped using Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" with Creative Shop 12 and YF 156 plates. I put a coat of Starlight Polish "Farore" on my pinkies and thumbs to finish up this mani.






Show 'Em Whose Blossom on it's own, perfect background shade for these I think! 
Here's a couple pics from last night and Christmas in July, Merry Christmas :) Here's Teddy and Jarrett being goofy :)
 That's me in the striped pants and all of us with our White Russian drinks :)

That's it for today, have a super fantabulous Sunday and we'll talk soon friends. I leave you with King Dino surrounded by all the cats toys, lol :) He played till he played himself out, ha ha :) :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment