Sunday, July 28, 2019

Orange You Glad It's Shark Week!!!

Happy Shark Week!!!!

It's here, one of mine and most other people's favorite weeks of the year, SHARK WEEK!!! I love this week on TV, it's so educational and you really do learn so much about the different species of sharks there are out there.

So, of course for the week I have some Shark Week themed nails. This year I decided to change it up with my base color and decided on a nice summery orange shade as my base. I was feeling bored with the shades of sea blues I had used other years so this year orange it is, plus this way I was also able to do a fun blog title, ha ha :) :) Hope you like them. I do and they were super easy to do this year too :)

My base is China Glaze "Good As Marigold". I stamped using Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Retro Grade" with Lina Born to Sail 02 and Uber Chic Uber Mini Nautical plates and "Retro Grade" to write "Shark Week". I then put a coat of China Glaze "Better Than Nectar" on my thumbs and pinkies to finish.




Good As Marigold on it's own, love this shade! 
That's it for today, have a great rest of the week and I'll talk to you in a week or so after we get back from camping in the mountains at our camp next weekend.

Enjoy Shark Week. I know I sure will, already have our DVR set up to record many of the shark shows on this year, yay :) I leave you with Princess Pebbles in a box, who'd a thunk it, a cat in a box, ha ha ha!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment