Tuesday, July 16, 2019

July 4th Weekend in Potter County, PA

Happy Tuesday My Loves,

A bit of time no talk! The last couple of weekends we've been pretty busy. Two weekends ago we were up in the mountains camping at my family camp and went to see fireworks, then this weekend I was busy around home and then at the hospital with my Mom, she had dislocated her hip and had to have it relocated. She is okay now thank goodness!

I did some fireworks stamping on my nails for our July 4th weekend in the mountains but was really disappointed in the polishes I used for stamping so didn't really care for these nails. Oh well, such is life!

My base is Essie "Take the Lead". I stamped using Kleancolor "Metallic Sapphire" and "Metallic Fuschia" with Sugar Bubbles SBS 09 and SBS 12 plates. I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of those. The glitter is Color Club "British Invasion" on my index nails and on my thumbs and pinkies is a coat of Fair Maiden "Glory of the Galaxy". I am not too pleased with how the Kleancolors stamped, they didn't do crisp images and smeared so I think these are going to go into the craft polish piles, sigh, which sucks because these are super cool shades, oh well!


Take the Lead on it's own, super pretty blue. 
Here's some gorgeous falls in a creek on the way to camp. I love it here, so pretty!


The bus at night with it's pretty lights we put on :)
Our fire!
Here's a bow target we got our friend Amy who went with us as a gift.

The backstop target that Casey built for at camp to target shoot.
Part of the east fork of the Sinnamahoning Creek.


There were so many wild flowers in bloom this trip up this time. I was loving all the pretty flowers.









A few of the only half decent fireworks pics I got. It had rained a good portion of the day so it was pretty heavy with humidity that night so couldn't get many good pics.


That's all for today. Have a great night and I'll talk to you again maybe tomorrow when I post my llama nails I am currently rocking :) Have a great night!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment