Friday, July 19, 2019

No Drama for these Llamas!!

Happy FriYAY!!!!!!

It's finally Friday, yay, yay, yay! It's been a long work week and super hot outside too. It's been in the 90's and today and through this weekend with the heat index it's going to feel like 110°, ugh! So not looking forward to being outside at all these next few days, ick. I don't mind heat but this is too much! It's also so humid out. I need to move to a dry acrid no humidity desert state, I am looking at you Arizona or New Mexico :) I'd be completely happy in a desert climate but would miss my Pennsylvania mountains.

Today I have some silly little fat necked llamas I did this past Sunday that I didn't get to post about until today. I think they turned out super cute even if they are a bit fat short necked, ha ha. Hope you like them too :)

My base is Essie "Strike A Rose". I drew the llamas using nail art brushes, a white striper, a black striper and Loreal "Go Nude". The glitter on my thumbs is Essie "Galentine" and on my index and pinkies is a coat of Color Club "Million Dollar Listing".




Strike A Rose on it's own, pretty shade for Summer! 
That's it for today, have a great FriYay and I'll talk to you soon. I leave you with a cute pic of Miss Betty sniffing something here :) I love her so much, she's too cute :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment