Sunday, August 25, 2019

Jelly....Jelly....Jellyfish

Happy Sunday Loves,

It's Sunday already, where do the weekends go!!! I just don't know! Yesterday was awesome, Casey and I went to our friends' Nick and Leah's for a crab fest that Casey wanted to do and it was so awesome getting to hang out with our so sooper dooper friends. It had been a while since we all hung out so it was great seeing them. We are so very blessed, fortunate and thankful for all the amazing people in our lives. We really truly do have some of the most amazing friends :) Today I am just being totally lazy then this evening my sister is coming to hang out so it's a great weekend for us, yay!

Today I have some super cute jellyfish nails. These have been on my nail to do list for a while now and since Summer is winding down, sniffle, I decided these would be good to do for some Summery nails. I love these, think they are super cute. Hope you like them too!

My base is China Glaze "Calypso Blue". I used nail art brushes diluted with some acetone in the polishes to draw the jellyfish with the following polishes: Essie "Bond with Whomever" (index), Essie "Blue-La-La" (middle) and China Glaze "Fresh Princess-ss" (ring). On my thumb and pinkies I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" to finish.




Calypso Blue on it's own, this was perfect as a base for this mani I thnk!
Have a great rest of the weekend and awesome week, talk to you all next weekend with my next mani, no idea what that may be yet, ha ha.

I leave you with a couple old pics I found of Dino many years ago that I found of him "helping" one day when some friends and myself were doing crafty stuff. Isn't he adorable in this tulle :) And, another old one of him just looking cute being Dino :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment