Friday, November 1, 2019

Happy Got You Day Miss Betty

Happy Friday My Loves,

It's Friyay, yay!! I have off work today and did yesterday, so nice. I have quite a few vacation days to use the rest of the year so I have several more 3 and 4 day weekends coming up thru the end of the year, yay :) Last night was Trick or Treat night and it was fun. I handed out candy with Sarah, our dear friend, that lives above us and Mr. Kitty, our one tiger cat. He was such a hit hanging out and the trick or treaters getting to see him with us!

Today is a very special day. It was five years ago today that Miss Betty came into my life. I adopted her from my cousin's parents and I am so happy I did. Miss Betty is the love of my life. I love all our cats but Miss Betty, she is my heart and soul. The bond her and I have is so strong and so amazing. She is my baby baby girl. I mean, just look at her, isn't she the cutest thing you ever did see!!!! This is one of my favorite pictures of her ever! Look at that face!!!

So, of course I have some cat nails to celebrate this most special day. I tried to find the cutest chunky cat images I could to represent Miss Betty. I think these images do the job well.

My base is Essie "No Shade Here". I sponged Essie "French Affair" on the nails to be stamped, then stamped with Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" and Messy Mansion MM50, Maniology X MrsWhite 8907 M006 and MoYou Crazy Cat Lady 02 plates. The glitter on my pinkies and thumbs is LA Colors "Unicorn Sparkle".




No Shade Here on it's own, love these shades of pinks! 
Here are some pics of my Miss Betty, hope you enjoy them. The first couple are Mommy and Miss Betty :) The rest are just her in all her extreme cuteness. I love this little cat so much! She's my baby girl!


 







Have a great Friday and even better weekend. I don't have much going on but putting a delivery of hay away tomorrow morning for my horse, ugh. I hate doing hay, it's hard work but my horse is worth it for sure! Talk soon and here's to many many more years of Miss Betty and Melly together!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment