Sunday, December 15, 2019

Christmas Tree Ornaments

Happy Sunday Loves,

Super quick post today as I am not feeling 100% the last several days. Have been super stuffed up and suffering with a horrible sinus headache, ugh. I didn't even muster up the energy to do my nails until around 4 PM this afternoon. I normally do them around 7 AM since I am an early bird, but today I've been sleeping a lot off and on. Oh well, 'tis the season for sickness, blurgh.

Today I have some ornament nails. I really think these turned out super cute and these had been on my holiday nail to do list for a bit now, so here you go. Enjoy :)

My base is OPI "Jade Is the New Black". I then used nail art brushes with Sally Hansen Inst-Dri "Go For Gold", Broadway Nails Gel Strong "One Fine Day" and China Glaze "Just Be Clause" to draw the ornaments. I put a coat of China Glaze "Hay Girl Hay!" on my pinkies and thumbs to finish.




Jade Is the New Black on it's own, love this green. 
Have a great rest of the weekend and night, talk soon. I leave you with Mr. Kitty and Miss Betty snuggling one day :) I love that they cuddle together like this, it's so cute :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment