Sunday, December 8, 2019

Ribbon Christmas Trees

Happy Sunday My Loves,

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a good weekend and that life is good. It's great my way, yay :) I have a 4 day weekend so I was off on Friday and am off tomorrow. I had quite a few vacation days left to use by the end of the year so I've had a few long weekends since November and it's been nice. Been working on purging some stuff, painting some rocks and just being lazy on some of those days hanging out with the cats.

Last night Casey and I went to two of our best friends, Nick and Leah's, house to celebrate my friend Leah's birthday which is on the 11th and that was super fun getting to hang out with our friends. We have the most awesome friends in the world and any time we get to see them is the best :)

In other news my mom and sister got a new cat. He's a pretty ginger kitty and the sweetest thing. My one cat friend rescued him and he needed a home so to mom and Tina's he went. So happy he did, he's such a cool guy and we love him so much. We named him Scoot Too since he reminds us so much of our one ginger we had that went to The Rainbow Bridge this past fall. So, it was meant to be :) I plan on doing some Scoot Too ginger kitty nails for him soon!

Today I did my first Christmas nails of the season. I had been wanting to do some ribbon tree nails for the last couple years and just hadn't done it so decided they would be good for my first ones of this year and I kinda super love the way these turned out. They turned out really pretty I think even if my one star is a bit funky looking, lol!

My base is Essie "Be Cherry!". I drew the trees using a green snowman no name glitter and Broadway Nails Gel "Moonlight" and "One Fine Day" for the stars. The red and green glitter is another random snowman glitter. I think I had gotten these years ago at Rite Aid. On my pinkies and index nails to finish I put a coat of CND Effects "Raspberry Sparkle".




Be Cherry! on it's own. This is a perfect shade of red for the holidays. 
There you have my ribbon tree nails. Here's a few pics from last night. This is Leah and me here. I love this lady so so much!
 Here's Foxy and me, she is awesome and I love her loads.
 Me with Jes and Mandy, these two are two of my very favorite peeps in this entire world, they are the absolute BEST, love these two so much!
 Here is me with Scoot Too, he's so sweet! So happy I have a new kitty family member to love and spoil in my family, yay :) :)
Have a great Sunday and I'll talk to you soon with my next holiday nails which I have no idea what they will be yet.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment