Saturday, December 21, 2019

It's A Charlie Brown Winter Christmas Tree

Happy First Day of Winter (or not, lol),

So today is the shortest daylight day of the year, after today the daylight time gets longer, yay! But, as awesome as that sounds we still have a LOT of Winter cold and weather to go yet, ha ha! I am not the biggest fan of Winter. I do not like the cold at all and hate being cold and since I am someone who loves being outside I'm so not a fan of the cold. The last few nights have been so cold, went down in the teens and it's been lower than normal temps for this time of year, too early for these temps, they usually hit us around mid-January or so. Oh well, just means the kitties want to cuddle all the more and I do LOVE that :)

For today's nails I decided to do some Charlie Brown sad little Christmas tree nails. I love the Charlie Brown Christmas. I think these turned out pretty cute, but do wish I would have used a lighter brown and green for the tree, oh well, such is the nail life sometimes. I still think these are cute!

My base is Essie "Toned Down". I used nail art brushes with Nicole by OPI "All About the Glam", Essie "Partner In Crime", Essie "Cocoa Karma", China Glaze "Holly-Day" and Essie "Altitude Attitude" to draw the snow and trees. The glitter on my ring nails is Sonnetarium "Snowfall" and on the rest is one coat of Orly "Winter Wonderland".
 




Toned Down on it's own, love this shade of stormy gray blue. 
That's all for today, have a great weekend. Today I am being pretty lazy then tomorrow I am going to my Mom's church for their Christmas program then going to Mom's to see my horse and get a few pics of him in some reindeer antlers, ha ha!

Talk soon, I leave you with all the black cats, Miss Betty, Princess Pebbles, King Dino and our tabby tiger, Mr. Kitty :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment