Sunday, April 12, 2020

Stay Home Easter Eggs and Robin's Egg Easter Candy

Happy Easter My Loves,

Hello my friends. I hope you are doing well and staying safe still in this crazy that is life right now, sigh. I am doing okay. I'm going a bit stir crazy and so ready for life to return to some semblance of normal as is everyone else in the world. Normally on Easter I would be going to church with my Mom then we'd be going to have Easter dinner with Casey's family. Obviously that is not to be this year so I am planning a pretty lazy day of TV binge watching and reading. Casey will be making us ham later on so we are still having Easter dinner with just the two of us.

For today's nails I did some decorated Easter egg nails and then added glitter to the others to give the look of Robin's Egg malted milk candy nails. Robin's Eggs are some of my favorite Easter candy and I always loved decorating eggs so it was cool to put two of my Easter favorites together for this year.

I decided to do "skittles" nails for this mani today. My bases are China Glaze "Fresh Prince-SS" (thumb), Essie "Bond With Whomever" (index), Essie "Salt Water Happy" (middle), China Glaze "Cutie Mark the Spot" (ring) and China Glaze "Casual Friday (pinky). I then used these same polishes to draw the egg designs with a nail art brush and on top of those nails I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust". Then to create my Robin's Egg candy nails I simply put a coat of Baroness X "Twinkle Lights" on my pinkies and index nails. I love the way this mani turned out, it's perfect for this year's edition of stay at home Easter nails. Pastel colors always make me so happy :)





Here are all these lovely pastel shades on their own, so pretty and so Eastery! I love them all! China Glaze "Fresh Prince-SS" (thumb), Essie "Bond With Whomever" (index), Essie "Salt Water Happy" (middle), China Glaze "Cutie Mark the Spot" (ring) and China Glaze "Casual Friday (pinky). 
That's really all I have for today. Try to have a great Easter if you do celebrate. I'll talk to you next week with some more Spring nails I have in mind to do. Since it is Easter I leave you with our sweet sweet girl bunny, The Girl (that is her name). She's the best pet. She's so sweet and completely spoiled. We love her so much! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment