Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Blossoming Trees & Flowers

Happy Tuesday Loves, 

Hello my friends. I hope you are still doing well and staying healthy during this time. Things are okay this way. I'm so tired of this "new normal" but what can you do but get thru it. I am very thankful that I still have a job and can work from home. Our state is starting to reopen some areas and places this coming Friday so hopefully now things will get back to a more normalish way of life. We shall see. 

Today's nails I did yesterday of some Spring time blooming flowers and trees. I feel like I am totally missing this year's rebirth of Spring since I've been stuck home so I might as well have some on my nails. I really love the way these turned out and hope you like them too.

My base is Essie "Blue-La-La". I used a slew of polishes that I was too lazy to keep track of to draw the trees and flowers. On my pinkies and index nails is a coat of Color Club "Throwing Shade".






Blue-La-La on it's own, love this shade of light blue 
That's it for today. Have a great rest of the week, talk soon. I leave you with one of my very favorite pictures of Miss Betty. She's so darn cute. I love this little lady so much, she's my heart! 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment