Saturday, May 16, 2020

Springy Marbled Green

Happy Caturday My Loves, 

It's the weekend, yay, even though not much going on. Hope you are well, safe and getting through these strange days okay. I am okay and we really have no choice but to just muscle forward.

Today I have some green marble nails. I did these on a silicone mat then used a stamper to transfer them to my nails. My base is Orly "So Fly". I then painted OPI "Alpine Snow" on the mat then did dots on tops of that with Orly "Oh Snap", Essie "Bustling Bazaar" and Finger Paints "Glitz & Glow". I then used a dotting tool to mix the colors a bit then picked up the image on the stamper and stamped it on my nails. The glitter is Color Club "The Plastics". I think these did come out pretty but I do wish that I would have used some different colors to get more contrast in the marble. This was the first time I marbled using this technique so it's a bit of a learning curve. I will do this again in the future. I do like these though. It's a very subtle marble and is pretty I think. Clean up on these were a bit a pain and time consuming but worth it in the end for a cute marble! 




So Fly on it's own. This is from the current Orly Summer collection that is out now. It's super pretty. I love it. 
That's it for today. Have a great weekend. I plan on doing a lot of nothing while binge watching Melrose Place still. I'm on season 4 and there's 7 seasons with 30 some episodes per season so I've got a while to go yet with my binging. Loving watching this all over again since I haven't watched it in so long! 

I leave you with kitties. Here's Princess Pebbles, King Dino and Mr. Kitty being lazy kitties! 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment