Sunday, May 10, 2020

Elephants on Pink Parade

Happy Sunday My Loves,

Hope you are well, safe, staying healthy and having a good weekend, if an uneventful one as we are all having I am sure with the pandemic still happening, ugh. I am doing okay, stir crazy, but okay. Our state is slowly reopening thankfully.

It's Mom's Day and normally I would be going to church with her and then hanging out with her but I did see her this past Thursday when I took her and the one dog to the vet and then fed my horse and the cats since I do that every Thursday since my sister works late that day. I told my Mom that I will try to get to church around her birthday the end of June hoping things are more normal by then. I love my Mom so much and she is a great woman. I'll be calling her later on for sure today!

Friday, May 8th, was also what would have been my Dad's 81st birthday. That is a sad day but also a great day since it is his b-day. Dad passed January 6, 2016 and I miss him so much each and every day. I am so thankful and fortunate that I had a dad that I miss more each day since a lot of people do not have that and for that I am truly blessed.

This week I went through my little notebook I keep of nails and nail art that I want to do, it's my Nail To Do book and elephants were in there. I absolutely LOVE elephants, I think they are such a neat, cool and super cute animal so today I decided elephants it would be. My sister-in-law also loves elephants so today I will be dedicating these nails to Sue, who is a super awesome amazing person whom I love dearly. I think these turned out super cute and I love them on their pink background and pink grass parading around. Hope you like them too :)

My base is Essie "Flying Solo". I used a nail art brush with China Glaze "Recycle" and Essie "Free to Roam" to draw the elephants and pink grass. I used a dotting tool with some random black I have to do the eyes. The glitter is a no name, no label that came from a local beauty supply store that I have no idea what it's called since something must have happened to the bottle that I poured it into an empty OPI clear polish bottle. It's a pretty glitter just no clue what it is, lol. On my pinkies and thumbs is a coat of Color Club "Glow Away".




Flyng Solo on it's own. This is one of my new polishes I got recently, love this shade of pink, it's pretty I think! 
That's it for today. Happy  Mom's Day to all the wonderful hardworking loving Momma's out there. You are appreciated and loved dearly. Have a great day. I leave you with my heart kitty, Miss Betty, snuggling and cuddling with her Mommy (me) yesterday. I love this little girl so much. She's my baby girl! Talk to you all next weekend!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment