Sunday, July 12, 2020

Supposed to be Kiwi Slices :)

Happy Second Post Today :) 

Hello again :) Here's my nails I did this past week when I removed my July 4th nails. I was attempting to go for kiwi slices and think they kind of look like kiwi but not really, ha ha. I wish I would have used different shades of green for them, oh well! I still like them even if they are a bit of an art fail! 

My base is China Glaze "It's All Techno". I drew the kiwi slices with Essie "Can Dew Attitude" and a black striper. On my pinkies and index nails is a coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Twist of Lime". 




It's All Techno on it's own, love this ugly shade of green or is it yellow, ha! 

That's it for today now with my second post. Talk to you all later :) Have a great rest of the weekend and an even better week! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment