Sunday, July 12, 2020

Tropical Paradise

Happy Sunday Love Bugs, 

Hello my friends, I hope you are well and having a good weekend. I am having a good one. I went to my mom's yesterday and hung out with her and my sister, then my cousin stopped by for a visit which was great since we hadn't seen each other since like last Fall. So, it was great seeing him yesterday :) 

I am still having this pain that I've had for week now. I originally thought it was my back but I think it's my hip, ugh. I am starting to feel less pain so I am sure in the next couple days I will be back to normal, at least I hope so, until the next time it acts up. My mom has had both her hips, one knee and one shoulder replaced and I suspect that I am on my way to replacements at some point in my future, bah! Oh well, such is life, you just have to deal with it as it comes. 

Today's nails I did this morning of some palm tree stamping on a pink/purple background. I kinda love these, they are so pretty and so inviting for a tropical getaway. Hope you like them too! 

My base is Essie "Free to Roam". I next did the gradient with a cosmetic wedge sponge using "Free to Roam", OPI "Funky Dunkey" and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Jam Sesh". I stamped with Broadway Nails "Black Out" and Kads Nature 028 and Maniology X clairetelle8 M035 plates. On my pinkies and thumbs is a Melly Mix of a couple sparkle top coats I had mixed together.




Free to Roam on it's own. I do indeed love shades of pink like this one. Have quite a few like this 😜

That's it for this post. I do have some kiwi nails I did this past week when I took my July 4th polish off but didn't get to post yet. I may post them later today or if not today, early this coming week. I leave you with Scoot Too, one of the cats at my Mom's. He's such a big boy as you can see in this picture. He's such a lover boy and so sweet. He's a really good boy :)

Talk soon! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment