Sunday, July 19, 2020

Abstract Neon

Happy Sunday My Loves, 

Hello my friends. I hope today finds you well and healthy. Things are alright my way. Nothing new or interesting to report this way. Not much going on of course with the damn virus, ugh. Oh well, you just deal with it day by day as stuff comes. There's really not much else we can do! 

I've spent a fair amount of time this past week and yesterday watching nail videos on fluid nail art and decals. Tried to make my own DIY fluid clear polish but just cannot seem to get the cells to develop after practicing like crazy yesterday. Going to try a different clear polish (I used Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Clear) with the Garnier Fructis hair serum and see if that works better. Most people seem to use Wet n' Wild clear but I can't find that local, had to order some. I think I am going to get some Sinful Colors to try to mix next with.  I was getting so frustrated and did order one off of Etsy last night to make it easier but I still want to make my own. So, we shall see. Look for a fluid art and decal post in the near future. 

Today I have some neon abstract nails I just got done doing this morning. I love love love these, thing they turned out super pretty and I love the addition of the black in both the abstract and the glitter. Hope you like them too! 

My base is Essie "Beachy Keen" (just got this one Friday from their one current collection out now). Love pinks like this even though I most certainly did not need another pink like this. I must admit I do have a problem with buying ALL the Essie cremes, LOL. Essie is one of my favorite brands so not that much of a big deal to have more than one Essie pink like this, ha ha ha ha :) I used a nail art brush to do the neons using China Glaze "UV Meant To Be", China Glaze "Lime After Lime", China Glaze "Plur-Ple", China Glaze "Orange Knockout", China Glaze "Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" and Orly "Put the Top Down". I used a black striper to make the dots The glitter is Alchemy Lacquers "Fireworks". 




                                             Beachy Keen on it's own, love this peachy pink.

Here is a really good "feel good" for today. It's been way too long since I posted a "feel good" (need to get back to these) :):

"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as much as you live."

LOVE this one!!

That's it for today. Have a great rest of the weekend. I leave you with Miss Betty soaking in the sunlight one day on the back of our couch. I love this picture of my little lady. She is my baby baby girl! 

Talk soon!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment