Saturday, February 20, 2021

What Say You Percy, Will You Find Life On Mars Or Not???

Happy Caturday My Loves, 

It's the weekend, yay! I love weekends even if there is not really anything to do, lol. I am okay with being at home, being lazy, hanging with Casey, the kitties and bunny and doing my nails :) 

This past week the Mars rover, Perseverance, or Percy, landed on Mars. Percy's purpose is to drill and try to find out if there is or has ever been life on Mars. I love space, the planets, the universe, stars, galaxies, all of it, so for me this has been super fun to watch and read about this rover landing. It sure would be cool to have life being discovered on Mars whether currently or in the past! So, we shall see what Percy finds out :) 

In honor of this rover successfully landing on Mars I decided on some red planet and rover nails for today. I think these turned out nice. I like the DNA for life and think the little rover is too cute!

My base is Color Club "Cosmic Fate". I sponged Color Club "Sidewalk Psychic" and Cupcake Polish "Frankencense" on the nails to be stamped. I stamped using Uber Chic "Out of this World" and Whats Up Nails "B059" plates with Clear Jelly Stamper 059 and Maniology "Bam White!" polishes. I colored the rover in with Funky Fingers "Dark Knight", Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Heavy Metal" and China Glaze "Low Maintenance".




Cosmic Fate on it's own, the perfect base for the red planet I think! 

That's all for now. Have a great rest of the weekend. I leave you with Miss Betty and myself snuggling. My baby girl, this little cat is. I love all of our cats, but Miss Betty is that special one. She's such a momma's girl and we love each other so much ❤

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment