Saturday, February 27, 2021

Polar Bears Playing Cute

Happy Caturday my loves ❤

Hello friends. I hope you are staying well and life is good. It's alright my way. The last three days we had sun, yay. But then today it's yucky, rainy and gray...ick. At least we had sun for a few days. I am tired of this winter's gray and snowy days. Oh well, spring will be here soon!

Today I have some cute stamped polar bears for you. I like these on the fuchsia background

My bases are Enchanted Polish "Twilight" (thumb, index & pinkies) and Cupcake Polish "Garnet" (middle & ring). I stamped with Nicole Diary 130 plate and Maniology "Straight Up Black". I colored the images in with Funky Fingers "Gesso", Colour Alike "Shadow Grey" and Kleancolor "Metallic White". I also used "Metallic White" to draw the snow the bears are on.




Twilight and Garnet on their own. These are so pretty together.

That's it for today. I leave you with our pretty bunny Miss Sissie. She's an awesome bunny and we love her so much ❤
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment