Saturday, February 6, 2021

Friends

Happy Caturday My Loves, 

I hope you are well and that life is treating you well. Things are good my way. Today I have the first of some Valentine nails. I do not really buy into the whole commercialized day that it has become. I do not believe that you need a special day to show love to loved ones and should do it every day. But, I do love hearts and things that say love so here we are :) 

I did these for the love friends have for each other. I think these turned out so cute and they were so fast and easy to do! I love the white on the purples.

My bases are ILNP "Love Language" (thumbs & pinkies), Penelope Luz "Orchid" (index & ring) and F.U.N. Lacquer "Crazy In Love"(middle). I stamped using Maniology "Bam White!" with Twinkled T "Hearts TT01" and Born Pretty "BPL-021" plates.




ILNP "Love Language" (thumbs & pinkies), Penelope Luz "Orchid" (index & ring) and F.U.N. Lacquer "Crazy In Love"(middle) on their own, love these all together. they are so pretty. 

That's it for today. Have a great weekend, talk to you soon! I leave you with my mom and her cat, Scoot Too, one of the biggest cats in the world. He is so huge and is the biggest love bug too. 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment