Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Monsters On Mars

Happy Tuesday My Loves, 

Hello my friends, hope you are doing okay. I am okay. It's Tuesday, what else to say, lol! 

Today I  have some fun neon monster nails that I did last night. I was feeling like some bright neon colors and was drawn to the color orange and this plate while I was going thru stamping plates to purge some. I am currently feeling overwhelmed by the amount of plates in my collection so some purging time it is!! After I finished these they totally reminded me of Mars so it became Mars (at least in my head :) ). I love the way these came out and they make me smile. I hope they do you too! 

My bases are Dam Polish "Ouchie Orange" (thumb, index & pinkie) and K.B. Shimmer "Hey There Pumpkin" (ring & middle). I stamped using Born Pretty "BP-L088" plate with Maniology "Straight Up Black" for the outlines. I filled in the images all with Hit the Bottle neon polishes.



You may have noticed that this above picture of my right hand pose has changed. That is due to no longer being able to bend my thumb in the old way. I have been officially diagnosed with trigger finger arthritis in my thumb. I have been forced to wear a thumb splint pretty much all the time and have had to adjust to not being able to do certain things with my right hand any longer. It has been challenging especially as I am right handed but I am getting more used to it now. It hurts all the time though and that sucks. Getting old sure is the pits! 

That's it for today. Have a great day, talk soon with whatever nails I come up with next! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment