Friday, June 4, 2021

90's Abstract

Happy Fri-Yay, Friends, 

It's almost the weekend, yay! Tomorrow I am doing my monthly cat and dog vaccine clinic volunteering then just enjoying the rest of the weekend and being a bit lazy. It's been a long week at work for a four day work week with the holiday on Monday. My co-worker/one of my best friend's mom passed on Thursday morning and she has been out this week so it's sucked at work and I am so sad for her, sigh. At least her Mom went quickly and Nancy had her into her 90's. It still just completely sucks ;(

Today's nails I am so loving. I just got this Rogue polish and new stamping plate and I absolutely am loving this abstract look. It came out looking so 1990's and I love that. The 90's I was in my 20's and it was a great time for me. I LOVED the 90's :) Hope you enjoy these nails too! 

My base is Rogue Lacquer "Birthday Sprinkles". I stamped using Maniology "Orange Burst", "Kandi Spirit", "Jazzercise" and "Maui Gold" polishes with Uber Chic Mini "Texture-Licious" plate.



That's all for today. Have a great Friday. I leave you me and my situation on my couch this past weekend one day. It's pure heaven for me when I have all my black cats with me. It makes my heart so happy. This is Miss Betty, myself, King Dino and Princess Pebbles in that order :) Talk soon! 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment