Sunday, June 20, 2021

Summer Means Watermelon

Happy Summer, Yay ❤

Summer is officially here! I love Summer and Summer time fun. I do like hot weather, but could do without the humidity when it gets bad. Other than that Summer is nice.

So, for my first day of Summer nails I decided on some juicy watermelon. I think these came out super cute and I am a fan 😊 I hope you enjoy them too.

My bases are Different Dimension "Say Aloe To My Little Friend" (thumb, index & pinkie) and Emily de Molly "Layers of Love" (middle & ring). I stamped using Maniology M209 plate with Whats Up Nails "Neither Noir", Hit the Bottle "Emeralds Are Forever" and "Psycho Pink" stamping polishes.

 

Have a great first day of Summer, talk soon! I leave you with my view from the most perfect weather night this past Wednesday at a horse show I was volunteering at. I actually have one show a week I'm volunteering at for the next six weeks. I love seeing old horse friends and making new ones at these shows. I have a great time! Stay tuned for a compilation post of horse nails six weeks from now. I am going to just do one post with all my horsey nails then!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment